Irv Smith Jr. and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Vikings take on the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 22.2 receiving yards per game, 8.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six), Smith has put up more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 22.2 receiving yards per game is 3.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 26.
- Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his four games (25%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (two of six opportunities), Smith has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (26).
- Smith's 4.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Packers are 25.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 30.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in three total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive