Irv Smith Jr. and the Minnesota Vikings host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Smith's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Atlanta Falcons. Watch Smith's Vikings square off with the Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 15.6 receiving yards per game, 8.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- Smith has not totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.2 per game. He averages 10.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Smith has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Smith has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (26.2 yards).
- Smith is averaging zero yards per game in his last one contest against the Falcons, 24.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- In one career game against the Falcons, Smith has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 24.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive