Irv Smith Jr. and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Ford Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Smith receiving props. Watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Vikings square off against the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 27.9 receiving yards per game, 15.6 less than the over/under of 43.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (four out of 12), Smith has collected more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.3 per game. He averages 1.4 less per game than that average.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.3 yards.
- Smith's 30.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Lions are 13.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Smith has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 43.5 yards one time in three career games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive