Irv Smith Jr.'s Minnesota Vikings visit the New Orleans Saints on Friday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets. Watch Smith's performance play out for the Vikings against the Saints on FOX/NFL at 4:30 PM ET.
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/25/2020)
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 25.6 receiving yards per game, 5.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Friday's game (31.5).
- In four of 11 games this year (36.4%), Smith has totaled more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.1 per game. He averages 3.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 29.1 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive