Irv Smith Jr. and the Minnesota Vikings host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Smith's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Chicago Bears. Watch Smith's Vikings play the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 24.5 receiving yards per game, 11.0 fewer than the over/under of 35.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three out of 10 games this season (30%), Smith has totaled more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.2 per game. He averages 3.7 less per game than that average.
- Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his eight games (25%).
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Smith has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 28.2 yards.
- Smith is averaging eight yards per game in his last two outings against the Bears, 27.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 35.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in two total games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive