Irv Smith Jr. and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Smith's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Vikings take on the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 20.2 receiving yards per game, 11.3 less than the over/under of 31.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 22.2% of his games this season (two out of nine), Smith has put up more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 20.2 receiving yards per game is 7.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 27.8.
- Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his seven games (14.3%).
- In only two of his nine games (22.2%), Smith has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.8 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive