Irv Smith Jr. and the Minnesota Vikings host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's an analysis of Smith's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Vikings square off with the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 20.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 less than the over/under of 23.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 22.2% of his games this year (two out of nine), Smith has totaled more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.8 per game. He averages 7.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his seven games (14.3%).
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.8 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive