Irv Smith Jr. and the Minnesota Vikings host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Smith's Vikings face off against the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 20.2 receiving yards per game, 8.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- In two of nine games this year (22.2%), Smith has put up more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.8 per game. He averages 7.6 fewer per game than that average.
- In just one of his seven games (14.3%), Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 22.2% of his games (two of nine opportunities), Smith has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (27.8).
Powered By Data Skrive