Irv Smith Jr.'s Minnesota Vikings host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Smith's receiving prop bets. Watch Smith's Vikings square off against the Cowboys at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 19.9 receiving yards per game, 7.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- In 25% of his games this season (two out of eight), Smith has totaled more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 19.9 receiving yards per game is 7.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 27.7.
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 25% of his games (two of eight opportunities), Smith has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (27.7).
- Smith is averaging 34 yards per game in his last one outing against the Cowboys, 6.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- Smith has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 27.5 yards one time in one career game against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive