Irv Smith Jr. and the Minnesota Vikings visit the Chicago Bears on Monday at Soldier Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Smith receiving props. Watch how Smith's performance plays out when the Vikings face off against the Bears on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/16/2020)
Irv Smith Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Smith is averaging 19.9 receiving yards per game, 6.6 less than the over/under of 26.5 set for Monday's matchup.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight), Smith has put up more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Smith's season average of 19.9 receiving yards per game is 7.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 27.7.
- In just one of his six games (16.7%), Smith has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 25% of his games (two out of eight opportunities), Smith has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (27.7).
- Smith's eight receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bears are 18.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Smith's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 26.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in two total games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive