Ian Thomas and the Carolina Panthers travel to play the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's a look at Thomas' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Thomas' Panthers play the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 6.5 receiving yards per game, 15.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- Thomas has not picked up more than 21.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.5 per game. He is averaging 19.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Thomas has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (25.5 yards).
- Thomas is averaging 22.8 yards per game in his last four outings against the Saints, 1.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 21.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed one time in four total games opposite the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive