Ian Thomas and the Carolina Panthers host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Thomas receiving props. You can watch Thomas' performance play out for the Panthers against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 6.0 receiving yards per game, 15.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- Thomas has not totaled more than 21.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.3 per game. He averages 20.3 less per game than that average.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Thomas has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (26.3 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive