Ian Thomas and the Carolina Panthers visit the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Thomas' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Atlanta Falcons. Watch how Thomas' performance plays out when the Panthers square off with the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 7.5 receiving yards per game, 17.0 fewer than the over/under of 24.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Thomas has not totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.8 per game. He is averaging 19.3 less per game than that average.
- Thomas has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Thomas has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (26.8 yards).
- Thomas' 28.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Falcons are 4.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 24.5 yards, a figure he has outdone two times in four career games opposite the Falcons.
Powered by Data Skrive