Ian Thomas and the Carolina Panthers visit Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some tips for betting on Thomas' receiving prop bets in the matchup with Washington . You can watch Thomas' performance play out for the Panthers against Washington on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 10.4 receiving yards per game, 9.1 fewer than the over/under of 19.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 21.4% of his games this year (three out of 14), Thomas has collected more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' season average of 10.4 receiving yards per game is 14.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.6.
- Thomas has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his seven games (14.3%).
- In just two of his 14 games (14.3%), Thomas has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.6 yards.
- Thomas is averaging 12 yards per game in his last two outings against the Football Team, 7.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (19.5).
- Thomas has surpassed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 19.5 yards one time in two career games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive