Ian Thomas and the Carolina Panthers visit the Green Bay Packers on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Thomas' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Thomas' performance plays out when the Panthers square off against the Packers on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 9.0 receiving yards per game, 10.5 fewer than the over/under of 19.5 set for Saturday's matchup.
- In 15.4% of his games this year (two out of 13), Thomas has collected more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' season average of 9.0 receiving yards per game is 15.6 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 24.6.
- Thomas has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his seven games (14.3%).
- In only one of his 13 games (7.7%), Thomas has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 24.6 yards.
- Thomas is averaging zero yards per game in his last one contest against the Packers, 19.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (19.5).
- Bookmakers have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 19.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one total game against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive