Ian Thomas' Carolina Panthers host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Thomas' receiving prop bets. Watch how Thomas' performance plays out when the Panthers take on the Broncos on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 8.1 receiving yards per game, 11.4 fewer than the over/under of 19.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 8.3% of his games this season (one of 12), Thomas has totaled more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.5 per game. He is averaging 17.4 fewer per game than that average.
- Thomas has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just zero of his six games (0%).
- In just one of his 12 games (8.3%), Thomas has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.5 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive