Ian Thomas and the Carolina Panthers hit the field against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday on the road at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Thomas' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Thomas' performance plays out when the Panthers square off against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 8.5 receiving yards per game, 10.0 fewer than the over/under of 18.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In one out of 11 games this season (9.1%), Thomas has totaled more than 18.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' season average of 8.5 receiving yards per game is 17.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 25.5.
- In just zero of his six games (0%), Thomas has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just one of his 11 games (9.1%), Thomas has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.5 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive