Ian Thomas and the Carolina Panthers host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Thomas' receiving prop bets. You can watch Thomas and the Panthers take on the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Ian Thomas Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Thomas is averaging 9.3 receiving yards per game, 9.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (18.5).
- In 10% of his games this season (one of 10), Thomas has put up more than 18.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas' season average of 9.3 receiving yards per game is 16.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 25.5.
- Thomas has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only zero of his six games (0%).
- In only 10% of his games (one of 10 opportunities), Thomas has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (25.5).
- Thomas is averaging zero yards per game in his last one outing against the Lions, 18.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (18.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Thomas' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 18.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive