Hunter Renfrow and the Las Vegas Raiders take on the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday on the road at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Renfrow's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Renfrow's performance plays out when the Raiders square off against the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Hunter Renfrow Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Hunter Renfrow Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Renfrow is averaging 49.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (53.5).
- Renfrow has not picked up more than 53.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Renfrow's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.8 per game. He has put up 5.0 more per game than that average.
- Renfrow has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Renfrow has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (44.8 yards).
- Renfrow's 30 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Chiefs are 23.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Renfrow's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 53.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one career game against the Chiefs.
Powered by Data Skrive