Hunter Renfrow and the Las Vegas Raiders take on the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at home at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Renfrow's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Renfrow's Raiders square off against the Chiefs at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Hunter Renfrow Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Hunter Renfrow Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Renfrow's 44.3 receiving yards per game average is 1.8 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (42.5).
- In three of nine games this season (33.3%), Renfrow has put up more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Renfrow's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.7 per game. He averages 1.4 less per game than that average.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Renfrow has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Renfrow has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.7 yards.
- Renfrow is averaging 36 yards per game in his last two contests against the Chiefs, 6.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- Renfrow has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 42.5 receiving yards in two lifetime games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive