Hunter Henry and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Henry's receiving prop bets. Watch Henry's Chargers square off with the Raiders on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Henry is averaging 46.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 less than the over/under of 47.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three of seven), Henry has totaled more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Henry's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 51.5 per game. He is averaging 5.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Henry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Henry has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 51.5 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Henry's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.1 -- is 0.4 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 14.3% of his games this year (one of seven), Henry has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Henry has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that number as he has pulled down 0.1 touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 33.3% of his games (one of three), Henry has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just one of his seven games (14.3%), Henry has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive