Hunter Henry and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's an analysis of Henry's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Henry and the Chargers take on the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Henry is averaging 48.5 receiving yards per game, 1.0 less than the over/under of 49.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 50% of his games this season (three out of six), Henry has totaled more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Henry's season average of 48.5 receiving yards per game is 3.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 51.8.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Henry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Henry has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 51.8 yards.
- Henry is averaging 36 yards per game in his last five outings against the Broncos, 13.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- In five career games versus the Broncos, Henry has beat this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 49.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive