Hunter Henry and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Henry's receiving prop bets. Watch how Henry's performance plays out when the Chargers take on the Jaguars on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Henry is averaging 53.6 receiving yards per game, 2.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- In two out of five games this season (40%), Henry has put up more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Henry's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 51.9 per game. He has collected 1.7 more per game than that average.
- Henry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In only two of his five games (40%), Henry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 51.9 yards.
- Henry's 15.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Jaguars are 36.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Henry's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 51.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in three lifetime games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive