Hunter Henry and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at . Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Henry's receiving prop bets. Watch Henry's Chargers face off against the Jaguars on at 4:25 PM ET.
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Henry is averaging 53.6 receiving yards per game, 4.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- Henry has yet to put up more than 49.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Henry has collected 1.7 more receiving yards per game (53.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 51.9.
- Henry has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Henry has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (51.9 yards).
- Henry's 15.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Jaguars are 34.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Henry's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 49.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in three career games against the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Henry's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Henry has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- Henry has reeled in 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Henry has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Henry has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Henry's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Jaguars are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has surpassed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in three total games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive