Hunter Henry's Los Angeles Chargers host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Henry's receiving prop bets. Watch Henry's Chargers square off with the Jets on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Henry is averaging 61.3 receiving yards per game, 4.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (56.5).
- Henry has yet to put up more than 56.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Henry's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.8 per game. He has collected 10.5 more per game than that average.
- Henry has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Henry has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (50.8 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Henry's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.0 -- is 0.5 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Henry has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this year.
- Henry has pulled down 0.5 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Henry has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Henry has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered by Data Skrive