Hunter Henry and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the New Orleans Saints on Monday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Henry's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Henry's Chargers face off against the Saints on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets (10/12/2020)
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Henry's 61.3 receiving yards per game average is 4.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday's matchup (56.5).
- Henry has yet to put up more than 56.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Henry's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.8 per game. He has put up 10.5 more per game than that average.
- Henry has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Henry has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (50.8 yards).
- Henry is averaging 61 yards per game in his last one contest against the Saints, 4.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (56.5).
- In one career game against the Saints, Henry has outdone this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 56.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Henry's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.0 -- is 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- Henry has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- Henry has collected 0.5 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Henry has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Henry has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his single career matchup against the Saints, Henry scored one receiving touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Henry has outdone Monday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one career game against the Saints.
Powered by Data Skrive