Hunter Henry's Los Angeles Chargers host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Henry's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Henry's performance plays out when the Chargers face off against the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Henry is averaging 43.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (47.5).
- In six of 14 games this season (42.9%), Henry has totaled more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Henry's season average of 43.8 receiving yards per game is 4.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.6.
- Henry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 14 games (28.6%).
- In just five of his 14 games (35.7%), Henry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 48.6 yards.
- Henry's 35.5 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Broncos are 12.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 47.5 yards two times in six career games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Henry has averaged 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 14 games this season (28.6%), Henry has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Henry has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just 37.5% of his games (three out of eight), Henry has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Henry has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 28.6% of his games (four out of 14 chances).
- Henry's 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his six career matchups against the Broncos are 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has beat Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in six career games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive