On Thursday, Hunter Henry and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Henry's receiving prop bets. Watch Henry's Chargers square off against the Raiders at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets (12/17/2020)
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Henry is averaging 42.2 receiving yards per game, 1.3 less than the over/under of 43.5 set for Thursday's outing.
- In five out of 13 games this season (38.5%), Henry has put up more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Henry's season average of 42.2 receiving yards per game is 6.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 49.
- Henry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 13 games (23.1%).
- In only 30.8% of his games (four out of 13 opportunities), Henry has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (49).
- Henry's 33 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Raiders are 10.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Henry's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 43.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one lifetime game against the Raiders.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Henry has collected 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his prop bet in Thursday's game (0.5).
- In 23.1% of his games this year (three of 13), Henry has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Henry has pulled down 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Henry has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Henry has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 23.1% of his games (three out of 13 chances).
- Henry's zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Raiders are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In one career game versus the Raiders, Henry has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive