Hunter Henry's Los Angeles Chargers host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Henry's receiving prop bets. Watch how Henry's performance plays out when the Chargers square off with the Falcons on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Henry is averaging 42.3 receiving yards per game, 3.2 fewer than the over/under of 45.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 41.7% of his games this year (five of 12), Henry has totaled more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Henry's season average of 42.3 receiving yards per game is 7.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 49.3.
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), Henry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 chances), Henry has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (49.3).
- Henry's 16 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Falcons are 29.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Henry's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 45.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one career game against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Henry has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (three out of 12), Henry has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Henry has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Henry has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Henry has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 25% of his games (three out of 12 chances).
- In his single career matchup against the Falcons, Henry scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Falcons, Henry has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive