Hunter Henry and the Los Angeles Chargers host the New England Patriots on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Henry's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the New England Patriots. Watch Henry's Chargers face off against the Patriots on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Henry is averaging 45.6 receiving yards per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (45.5).
- In five out of 11 games this season (45.5%), Henry has put up more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Henry's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.7 per game. He is averaging 4.1 fewer per game than that average.
- Henry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 11 games (27.3%).
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Henry has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.7 yards.
- Henry's 11 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Patriots are 34.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 45.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Henry has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of 11 games this season (27.3%), Henry has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Henry has collected 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 40% of his games (two of five), Henry has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Henry has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 27.3% of his games (three of 11 chances).
- Henry's zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Patriots are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive