Hunter Henry and the Los Angeles Chargers travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Henry's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Buffalo Bills. Watch Henry's Chargers take on the Bills at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Henry's 43.5 receiving yards per game is the same as his prop bet total in Sunday's outing
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Henry has put up more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Henry's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.3 per game. He is averaging 6.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Henry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his 10 games (20%).
- In just 20% of his games (two out of 10 chances), Henry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (50.3).
- Henry's 25 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Bills are 18.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 43.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Henry's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of 10 games this year (30%), Henry has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Henry has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- Half of the time this year Henry has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Henry has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 30% of his games (three of 10 chances).
- Henry's zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Bills are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive