On Sunday, Hunter Henry and the Los Angeles Chargers visit the Miami Dolphins at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Henry's receiving prop bets. You can watch Henry and the Chargers take on the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Hunter Henry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Henry's 44.6 receiving yards per game average is 0.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (44.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three out of eight), Henry has collected more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Henry's season average of 44.6 receiving yards per game is 6.4 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 51.
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Henry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Henry has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 51 yards.
- Henry is averaging 45.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Dolphins, 1.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Henry's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 44.5 yards, a figure he has outdone one time in two total games against the Dolphins.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Henry's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.1 -- is 0.4 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Henry has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through eight outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Henry has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.1 touchdowns per game, 0.4 less than his average prop.
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Henry has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just one of his eight games (12.5%), Henry has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Henry averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Dolphins, which is exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Henry has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in two career games against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive