Henry Ruggs III and the Las Vegas Raiders visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Ruggs' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ruggs' performance play out for the Raiders against the Broncos on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Henry Ruggs III Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Henry Ruggs III Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ruggs' 34.5 receiving yards per game average is 2.0 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (32.5).
- In five of 12 games this year (41.7%), Ruggs has put up more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Ruggs' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.2 per game. He is averaging 11.7 less per game than that average.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Ruggs has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (four of 12 opportunities), Ruggs has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (46.2).
- Ruggs' 31 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Broncos are 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ruggs has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 32.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive