On Thursday, Henry Ruggs III and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Los Angeles Chargers at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ruggs' receiving prop bets. Watch Ruggs' Raiders play the Chargers at 8:20 PM ET on FOX/NFL.
Henry Ruggs III Receiving Prop Bets (12/17/2020)
Henry Ruggs III Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ruggs is averaging 37.6 receiving yards per game, 3.9 fewer than the over/under of 41.5 set for Thursday's outing.
- In four out of 11 games this year (36.4%), Ruggs has put up more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Ruggs' season average of 37.6 receiving yards per game is 9.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 46.7.
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Ruggs has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Ruggs has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.7 yards.
- Ruggs' zero receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Chargers are 41.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Ruggs' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 41.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one total game against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive