Henry Ruggs III's Las Vegas Raiders host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ruggs' receiving prop bets. You can watch Ruggs and the Raiders play the Chiefs on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Henry Ruggs III Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Henry Ruggs III Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ruggs is averaging 35.9 receiving yards per game, 8.6 fewer than the over/under of 44.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In two out of seven games this season (28.6%), Ruggs has totaled more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Ruggs' season average of 35.9 receiving yards per game is 11.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 47.8.
- Ruggs has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his seven games (28.6%).
- In just 28.6% of his games (two of seven chances), Ruggs has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (47.8).
- Ruggs is averaging 118 yards per game in his last one outing against the Chiefs, 73.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- Ruggs has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 44.5 yards one time in one total game against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive