Hayden Hurst and the Atlanta Falcons host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Hurst's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Hurst's Falcons take on the Broncos at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hurst is averaging 43.6 receiving yards per game, 1.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (45.5).
- Hurst has not totaled more than 45.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Hurst has collected 0.2 more receiving yards per game (43.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 43.4.
- Hurst has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his eight games (62.5%).
- In 62.5% of his games (five out of eight chances), Hurst has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (43.4).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hurst has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of eight games this season (37.5%), Hurst has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hurst has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In his only game this season, Hurst fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Hurst has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 37.5% of his games (three of eight chances).
Powered By Data Skrive