On Thursday, Hayden Hurst and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hurst's receiving prop bets. Watch how Hurst's performance plays out when the Falcons square off against the Panthers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets (10/29/2020)
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hurst is averaging 37.8 receiving yards per game, 0.7 less than the over/under of 38.5 set for Thursday's matchup.
- In three of six games this year (50%), Hurst has collected more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- Hurst's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.5 per game. He is averaging 6.7 less per game than that average.
- Hurst has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Hurst has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.5 yards.
- Hurst is averaging 18.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Panthers, 20.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (38.5).
- In two career games against the Panthers, Hurst has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 38.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hurst's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In three of six games this year (50%), Hurst has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hurst has reeled in the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only 0% of his games (zero out of one), Hurst has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Hurst has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
- Hurst averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Panthers, the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Panthers, Hurst has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive