Hayden Hurst and the Atlanta Falcons host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Hurst's receiving prop bets. You can watch Hurst's performance play out for the Falcons against the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hurst is averaging 37.8 receiving yards per game, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 38.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Hurst has not totaled more than 38.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Hurst's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.5 per game. He averages 6.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Hurst has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his matchups, Hurst has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.5.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hurst has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In 50% of his games this season (three out of six), Hurst has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hurst has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In his only game this season, Hurst fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Hurst has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in half of his games.
Powered By Data Skrive