On Sunday, Hayden Hurst and the Atlanta Falcons visit the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hurst's receiving prop bets. Watch Hurst's performance play out for the Falcons against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hurst is averaging 34.0 receiving yards per game, 3.5 fewer than the over/under of 37.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Hurst has not picked up more than 37.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Hurst's season average of 34.0 receiving yards per game is 11.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 45.9.
- Hurst has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Hurst has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (45.9 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hurst's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Hurst has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this year.
- Hurst has pulled down 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Hurst has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Hurst has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered By Data Skrive