Hayden Hurst and the Atlanta Falcons host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Hurst's receiving prop bets. You can watch Hurst and the Falcons face off against the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hurst is averaging 40.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 fewer than the over/under of 44.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Hurst has yet to put up more than 44.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Hurst's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.2 per game. He is averaging 5.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Hurst has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Hurst has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (46.2 yards).
- Hurst's 29 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Panthers are 15.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Hurst's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 44.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one career game against the Panthers.
Powered by Data Skrive