Hayden Hurst and the Atlanta Falcons visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hurst's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs. You can watch Hurst and the Falcons play the Chiefs on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hurst is averaging 35.4 receiving yards per game, 1.1 fewer than the over/under of 36.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In eight out of 14 games this season (57.1%), Hurst has totaled more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Hurst's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42.9 per game. He averages 7.5 less per game than that average.
- Hurst has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Hurst has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 42.9 yards.
- Hurst's seven receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Chiefs are 29.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Hurst's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 36.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in two career games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive