Hayden Hurst and the Atlanta Falcons host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hurst's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You can watch Hurst and the Falcons play the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hurst's over/under for receiving yards in Sunday's game is 36.5, the same as his season average.
- In 61.5% of his games this year (eight of 13), Hurst has put up more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Hurst's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.5 per game. He is averaging 7.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Hurst has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Hurst has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.5 yards.
- Hurst is averaging 20 yards per game in his last one contest against the Buccaneers, 16.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Hurst's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 36.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one total game against the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive