On Sunday, Hayden Hurst and the Atlanta Falcons visit the Los Angeles Chargers at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Hurst's receiving prop bets. You can watch Hurst and the Falcons play the Chargers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hurst is averaging 39.0 receiving yards per game, 3.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- In 58.3% of his games this year (seven of 12), Hurst has collected more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Hurst's season average of 39.0 receiving yards per game is 4.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 43.6.
- Hurst has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 12 games (58.3%).
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Hurst has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.6 yards.
- Hurst's 18 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Chargers are 24.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hurst has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 42.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive