Hayden Hurst's Atlanta Falcons host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hurst's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Hurst's performance plays out when the Falcons take on the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hurst is averaging 41.7 receiving yards per game, 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- In seven out of 11 games this year (63.6%), Hurst has put up more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Hurst's season average of 41.7 receiving yards per game is 2.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 43.9.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Hurst has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 63.6% of his games (seven out of 11 opportunities), Hurst has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (43.9).
- Hurst's zero receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Saints are 40.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hurst has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 40.5 receiving yards in two total games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive