Hayden Hurst and the Atlanta Falcons host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hurst's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hurst's Falcons square off with the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Hayden Hurst Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hurst is averaging 41.1 receiving yards per game, 3.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (44.5).
- In 60% of his games this season (six of 10), Hurst has put up more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Hurst's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 43.9 per game. He is averaging 2.8 less per game than that average.
- Hurst has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 10 games (60%).
- In 60% of his games (six out of 10 opportunities), Hurst has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (43.9).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hurst has collected 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 30% of his games this year (three of 10), Hurst has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Hurst has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone under that number as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 0% of his games (zero of two), Hurst has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Hurst has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 30% of his games (three out of 10 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive