Harrison Bryant and the Cleveland Browns hit the field against the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at home at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Bryant's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Bryant's performance plays out when the Browns take on the Raiders on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Harrison Bryant Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Harrison Bryant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bryant is averaging 18.0 receiving yards per game, 17.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- Bryant has not totaled more than 35.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Bryant's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 20.5 per game. He averages 2.5 less per game than that average.
- Bryant has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in one of his one game (100%).
- In only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven opportunities), Bryant has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (20.5).
Powered By Data Skrive