Harrison Bryant and the Cleveland Browns host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Bryant's receiving prop bets. Watch Bryant's Browns face off against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Harrison Bryant Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Harrison Bryant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bryant is averaging 15.9 receiving yards per game, 7.6 less than the over/under of 23.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 26.7% of his games this year (four out of 15), Bryant has collected more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- Bryant's season average of 15.9 receiving yards per game is 11.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 27.2.
- In two of his three games (66.7%), Bryant has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 20% of his games (three of 15 opportunities), Bryant has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (27.2).
- Bryant is averaging 11 yards per game in his last one contest against the Steelers, 12.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (23.5).
- Bookmakers have set Bryant's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 23.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive