Harrison Bryant and the Cleveland Browns host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's a look at Bryant's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Bryant's Browns face off against the Eagles at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Harrison Bryant Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Harrison Bryant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bryant is averaging 16.8 receiving yards per game, 20.7 less than the over/under of 37.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In one of nine games this year (11.1%), Bryant has put up more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Bryant's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29 per game. He averages 12.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Bryant has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Bryant has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 29 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive