Harrison Bryant and the Cleveland Browns take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Bryant's receiving prop bets. Watch Bryant's Browns take on the Steelers at 8:15 PM ET on NBC.
Harrison Bryant Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Harrison Bryant Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Bryant is averaging 15.9 receiving yards per game, 3.6 less than the over/under of 19.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In four out of 15 games this year (26.7%), Bryant has put up more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- Bryant's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.2 per game. He averages 11.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In two of his three games (66.7%), Bryant has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his 15 games (20%), Bryant has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.2 yards.
- Bryant is averaging 11 yards per game in his last one contest against the Steelers, 8.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (19.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Bryant's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 19.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive