Gus Edwards and the Baltimore Ravens visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Edwards' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Edwards and the Ravens take on the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards' per-game rushing attempts average (9.1) is 0.4 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (9.5).
- In three of seven games this season (42.9% of his opportunities), Edwards has recorded more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Edwards' season-long average over/under is 9.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Edwards went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Edwards' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.5. He's gone over that total in just three of seven games (42.9%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Edwards is set at 49.5 yards. That's 5.9 fewer than his season average of 43.6.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven matchups), Edwards has put up more than 49.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (46.5) by 2.9 yards.
- Edwards has gone over his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- Edwards has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (46.5) in just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive